Friday 19 October 2012

Solo exhibition at the Revive gallery, Heckmondwike.



I have several pieces of work in an exhibition 
in Heckmondwike for the month of October. 








The gallery is part of a rather stylish complex which includes the coffee shop, and is organised by the extremely competent and well-organised, Pam Lonsdale who is also  a maker of  fine jewellery.






It's lovely to have the space to show one of my bigger pieces to advantage.




There is also a selection of unframed, mounted pieces which are a bit easier on the pocket.

















It's a much-appreciated opportunity to show my work to a larger audience - thank you, Pam...x

3 comments:

  1. I hope you do very well Jane. Your work is absolutely stunning. I think of you whenever I walk into our little study and look at the little painting you did. It makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda. I'm so glad that the painting gives you pleasure. I rather like the idea that some of my work is in deepest Texas....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in abu-dhabi. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various abu-dhabi trade fairs.
    exhibition stand designing company in dubai

    ReplyDelete