Monday 27 August 2012

Another wet Bank Holiday - but at least it's not snowing...



It has been decided that the back garden needs to be reorganised. It seemed like a good idea at the time.
That was before it rained and Slawit Bob had to be put in the shower yet again....

.

I have utilised the driest bit of the garden by the wall to store my pots and display my bonsais all together. 
 A few sweet peas will be grown next to the greenhouse in a trench that is to be dug by our friend Adrian, now that there is to be no more allotment.

I am also intending to grown a lot of astilbes as the slugs seem to leave them alone. Delphiniums will be grown in large pots out of  the way of investigating noses... 

Hopefully this will be a way of keeping both my delphiniums  and Slawit Bob healthy....

No comments:

Post a Comment